Wednesday, December 31, 2008

the 1st task...(and my 1st blog;p)

Salam and hye to everyone!I'm Azliyana bt Kassim, you can call me Liya. I'm born, raised and staying at Petaling Jaya. Currently i'm in my final semester, a B.Ed TESL UiTM student. I'm happy to register myself in the ED220U8B class;) I'm not an expert in computer but i'm willing to learn.

So far, the main software that I know how to utilize is Microsoft Office; which include Words and Power Point. I had experienced using Publisher and Excel for a few times before but I rarely use it thus, I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a bit slow when using them. I can't really named other softwares as I'm sure I don't really know how to utilize them (a bit guilty;p).

I had an ACER laptop and been using it for 4 years (since pre-degree in Malacca). I never had a problem with it for that period (only re-fromat it once because it was a bit slow). Sadly, in May 2008, I had problem with the motherboard and the laptop can't be saved;( It was hard for me to do my assignments without my own pc or laptop hence in July, I bought a new DELL laptop. Other computer hardwares that I own and know how to utilize are my 4-in-1 Hp officejet, earphones and a microphone.

For internet activities, I usually go online whenever I'm free at home. I'm quite active in Facebook and Friendster (to stay in contact with my friends). Besides that, I like to watch and download videos from Youtube and I do download songs from Ares.

I think that's all for now. I hope that this class can help me to be a tech-savvy person and pass this class with flying colours;) Happy New Year to all!

1 comment:

  1. Well this class will help you apply technology in teaching and learning

    ReplyDelete